Specifications Digivey Survey Software
Desktop software for the complete survey management - from survey creation to survey reporting
Supported Operating Systems
Digivey Survey Suite (Composer, Launcher, Analyzer, Data Shuffler, Data Bridge) supports the following operating systems: Windows XP (all versions); Windows Vista (all versions); Windows 7 (all versions), Windows 8 (all versions excluding Windows 8 RT), Windows 8.1.
Digivey Plus: Windows Server
The data collection sister product of the Digivey Survey Suite, RollaPoll can be run under the Android operating system, versions 2.2 to current version (4+).
Modular concept; 3 basic modules (Composer, Launcher, Analyzer) and 3 optional modules (Data Shuffler, Data Bridge, Digivey Plus).
All modules working together seamlessly.
Purpose / Usage
- Recommended to use to create, deploy and analyze unlimited number of interactive surveys, quizzes and assessments.
- Survey deployment
- Supports survey questionnaires with one language and multilingual questionnaires
- Supports survey questionnaires enhanced with multimedia elements
- Supports pre-recorded spoken surveys, quizzes, assessments
Supported Survey Data Collection Methodologies
- CAPI - Computer-Assisted Personal Interviews (offline and online)
- mCAPI - Mobile Computer-Assisted Personal Interviews with mobile handheld survey devices (offline and online)
- CASI - Computer-Assisted Self-Administered Interviews with touch screen survey stations and survey kiosks (offline and online)
- mCASI - Mobile Computer-Assisted Self-Administered Interviews with mobile survey devices (offline and online)
- Has an intuitive user interface - no programming knowledge is needed to create, deploy and analyze surveys
- Generates preformatted reports with frequency distribution and cross tabulations with 2 variables at the touch/click of a button
- Raw data can be exported in .csv, txt and SPSS compatible formats
- Project deployment and data handling can be automated with the Digivey Data Shuffler module